“God has strange ways to accomplish something. His timing, His purpose, and the people He chooses to accomplish something is beyond human comprehension!”
“WAS JESUS A CHRISTIAN?”
In Christianity, Jesus is believed to be the Son of God and the second Person of the Holy Trinity. Christians believe that through his crucifixion and subsequent resurrection, God offered humans salvation and eternal life.
These teachings emphasize that as the Lamb of God, Jesus chose to suffer on the cross at Calvary as a sign of his obedience to the will of God, as an “agent and servant of God”. Jesus died to atone for sin to make us right with God. Jesus’ choice positions him as a man of obedience, in contrast to Adam‘s disobedience.
Christians believe that Jesus was both human and divine—the Son of God. While there has been theological debate over the nature of Jesus, Trinitarian Christians believe that Jesus is the Logos, God incarnate, God the Son, and “true God and true man“—both fully divine and fully human. Jesus, having become fully human in all respects, suffered the pains and temptations of a mortal man, yet he did not sin.
According to the Bible, God raised him from the dead. He ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of God, and he will return to earth again for the Last Judgment and the establishment of the Kingdom of God.
– Let’s hope church leaders, as servants of GOD, would consider this as their duty to author their own “PROUD OF JESUS” publications to awaken the believers with PRIDE IN CHRIST – the Biblical significance of which was overlooked for 2000 years.
Why Should Christians Be PROUD OF JESUS?
- Is Jesus worthy of PRIDE?
- Did Jesus accomplish something?
- Is glory to Christ possible without being PROUD OF JESUS?
- Can anyone claim to be a believer without being PROUD OF JESUS?
- Can anyone claim to be a church leader without being PROUD OF JESUS?
*** And most importantly because the teachings of Jesus are worthy of PRIDE and Glory.“God, If I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize, if people hurt me, give me the strengthen to forgive!” -Be kind and forgive one another as God forgave you. – Ephesians 4:32 esv – “If you love only those who love you, what is great in that?” – St. Matthew 5:46, And finally because Jesus never wrote other than in the sand, yet His Words have brought life to billions.