“God has strange ways to accomplish something. His timing, His purpose, and the people He chooses to accomplish something is beyond human comprehension!”
As part of our global vision of awakening the believers with PRIDE IN CHRIST , we have developed a unique Donation program for churches. This would be a great honor for us to be able to donate our relevant legal rights over “PROUD OF JESUS” to church leaders who wish to author their own publications of PROUD OF JESUS for their church fundraising. It is our hope that PROUD OF JESUS publications will awaken the believers with the immense Biblical significance of “PRIDE IN CHRIST” – without which Glory to Christ is not possible.
Why should church leaders author PROUD OF JESUS?
Because PROUD OF JESUS publications will encourage the believers to develop a much more meaningful personal relationship with Jesus Christ in the years to come.
- Churches will break their centuries-old silence over PRIDE IN CHRIST.
- The notion that “PRIDE is always a deadly sin” will be reversed.
- Church leaders will begin reminding the believers to be PROUD OF JESUS and His Gospel.
- Believers will finally be able to express their PRIDE IN CHRIST in public.
- Church leaders will begin expressing their PRIDE IN CHRIST as part of their sermons.
- PROUD OF JESUS will start a new era of Prideful and Boastful publications for the believers.
- And most importantly, believers will begin developing much more meaningful personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
*** And most importantly because Jesus never wrote other than in the sand, yet His Words have brought life to billions. – Teachings of Jesus are worthy of PRIDE and Glory.“God, If I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize, if people hurt me, give me the strengthen to forgive!” -Be kind and forgive one another as God forgave you. – Ephesians 4:32 esv – “If you love only those who love you, what is great in that?” – St. Matthew 5:46.
“PRIDE” is holy and is not sinful as long as we ultimately acknowledge GOD in our boasting for what He has accomplished for us and through us. Galatians 6:14 –– Paul speaks of healthy PRIDE we should have in ourselves and others (2 Cor 5:12; 7:4; 8:24; Gal 6:4) – Saint Paul said, “Therefore in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God”. 1Corinthians 1:31