“God has strange ways to accomplish something. His timing, His purpose, and the people He chooses to accomplish something is beyond human comprehension!”
“PRIDE IN CHRIST IS NOT A DEADLY SIN” – Pope Francis
As the servants of GOD, it is the duty of all church leaders to awaken the believers with “PRIDE IN CHRIST” without which no one can maintain their Christian or Catholic faith because Glory to Christ is not possible without being “PROUD OF JESUS” which was overlooked for 2000 years. – Because of the notion that “PRIDE is always a deadly sin”, believers were reluctant to express their PRIDE IN CHRIST in public in the past.
To develop much more meaningful personal relationship with Jesus Christ led to the birth of “PROUD OF JESUS” as a symbol of the “Ultimate Christian Pride”.
LOVE doesn’t necessarily breed Pride but Pride breeds Love!
Why should “PROUD OF JESUS” be in the ‘Guinness Book’?
- because Churches will break their centuries-old silence over PRIDE IN CHRIST.
- because the notion that “PRIDE is always a deadly sin” will be reversed.
- because Church leaders will begin reminding the believers to be PROUD OF JESUS and His Gospel.
- because believers will finally be able to express their PRIDE IN CHRIST in public.
- because Church leaders will begin expressing their PRIDE IN CHRIST as part of their sermons.
- because PROUD OF JESUS will start a new era of Prideful and Boastful publications for the believers.
- And most importantly because believers will begin developing much more meaningful personal relationship with Jesus Christ in the years to come.
In addition, few would argue that this one man has had more impact on the world than any person in history.
Teachings of Jesus Christ are worthy of Pride! -Jesus Christ never wrote other than in the sand, yet His Words have brought life to billions. – Jesus taught His followers to love enemies as God loves them.. “God, If I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize, if people hurt me, give me the strengthen to forgive!” – “If you love only those who love you, what is great in that?” – St. Matthew 5:46.
RIDE is holy and is not sinful as long as we ultimately acknowledge GOD in our boasting for what He has accomplished for us and through us. Galatians 6:14 –– Paul speaks of healthy PRIDE we should have in ourselves and others (2 Cor 5:12; 7:4; 8:24; Gal 6:4) – Saint Paul said, “Therefore in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God”. 1Corinthians 1:31
As the servants of GOD, it’s a duty of all church leaders to awaken the believers with PRIDE IN CHRIST!