We envision “PROUD OF JESUS” and “PRIDE IN CHRIST” publications authored by world renown church leaders such as… Pope Francis – Joel Osteen – Victoria Osteen – Joyce Meyer – Franklin Graham – T.D. Jakes – Rick Warren – Mark Burnett, David Lee, Phillip Morris, and beyond. “PROUD OF JESUS” and “PRIDE IN CHRIST” will soon be produced in e-book and hard cover formats.
Let’s hope that “PROUD OF JESUS” family of publications will transcend churches of all denominations and will become part of the sermons of church leaders world-wide to bring glory and honor to Christ in a much more meaningful way in the years to come.
– No one could maintain Christian faith or claim to be a church leader or a believer without being PROUD of Jesus.– Being Prideful or Boastful is Holy and is Not Sinful as long as we ultimately acknowledge God in our boasting.
– ‘PROUD OF JESUS publications will transcend Churches, Synagogues, Mosques and temples of all denominations because teachings of Jesus are worthy of Pride.
– Believers should not feel ashamed in expressing their PRIDE IN CHRIST in public. Paul speaks of healthy pride we should have in ourselves and others. 2 Cor 5:12; 7:4; 8:24; Gal 6:4)
– PRIDE is holy and is not sinful as long as we acknowledge God in our bragging and boasting about what He has accomplished in us and through us. Galatians 6:14 – Corinthians 1:31 – Romans 15:17
– God takes a great delight when we understand why we are here: for relationship, companionship and certainly friendship with Him. “Greater love has no one than this,” Jesus once said, “that he lay down his life for his friends. You are My friends if you do what I command.” John 15:15
– Jesus was a model for social harmony. Jesus taught His followers to love enemies as God loves them.
– “God, If I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize, if people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive!”
– We pray that we would never be ashamed to stand up and tell others about what HE has done for us and what HE wants us to do for them. Let’s have the courage to stand and say, “I’m proud of Jesus Christ, not ashamed” Amen.